|Vitamin B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID)|
In This Article We Are Providing Some Useful and helpful Info About Vitamin B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID) | Functions | Natural Source | Daily Requirement.
Function Of Vitamin B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID)
- It is considered necessary for synthesis of antibiotics, nervous and digestive system.
- It is expected to blacken hair, though not proved.
- It is a part of the enzyme to metabolize protein, carbohydrate and fats and also helps in synthesis of amino acids.
- It is also reported to be responsible for pigmentation of blood cells.
- It is considered beneficial in stress relieving, arthritis, infections, skin disorders, and premature graying.
Natural Source Of Vitamin B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID)
It is widely distributed both in animal and plant foods.
It is found in whole wheat, peanut, mushroom, soyabean, brewer’s yeast, peas, molasses, kidney, liver, brain etc.
Daily Requirment Of Vitamin B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID)
It is felt that about 4-10 mg for men and 4-7 mg for women of Vitamin B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID) per day would suffice us, since no definite requirement has been worked out.